Old March 25th 14, 07:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default All Is Not Lost For We The People O Ya

G=EMC^2TreBert formulated the question :
Went to court yesterday 3/24 and won over Appleton Corperation. That beat the
system. Reality is to fight back.That will give democracy a chance to come
back. Then it will not be Corporate America and we the people will be 10 as
it should be.I feellike the minute men.I have a brave heart. Will Appleton
corporation allow me to live Hmmm? FBI through the Washinton Justice
Department wants me at 86 to workn with them on fraud and corrupton going on
with Appleton and Hud. I know they teamed up and are stealing billions of
tax payers dollars every year. Hope the give a finders fee. I will make
millions. TreBert

*** Did you get enough money out of the judgment to pay off that
Florida water bill you skipped out on in the dead of night, like a
thief and a crook ... or are you going to set an example for all
the other deadbeats and not own up to your obligations ...