Old February 19th 10, 06:03 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
Chris M. Thomasson

Default God

"BURT" wrote in message
On Feb 18, 8:55 pm, "Chris M. Thomasson" wrote:
"BURT" wrote in message

On Feb 18, 5:23 pm, tadchem wrote:

On Feb 18, 4:15 pm, "kurt stocklmeir"
wrote:

God is not happy. God is letting the devil and bad angels do bad
things
people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV_RaVVGrt8

Kurt Stocklmeir

Selective Brain Damage Modulates Human Spirituality,
Research
Revealshttp://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/02/100210124757.htm

If GOD really does exist, was he/she/it ever truly alone?

We were inside of Him. Just as God is the indwelling of all things.

So, we were inside of "him". Okay. Does that mean that our potential design
was inside of "his" brain/intellect _before_ we "existed"? Did GOD ever
experience a time in which "he" was 100% alone? All alone, very bored...
What made "him" decide to create anything beside himself? BTW, what made GOD
decide to create GOD?