Old April 26th 07, 01:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Humankind Pointing great structures Skyward

/Start with the Egyptian they build the Giza pyramids t0o mirror the
sky. Orion was the God of the dead. They related the Nile to the Milky
way. Than we have the Mayan Pyramids They aligned structures to effect
their view of Venus Humankind let nature do the heavy building in
my spacetime. Like Mauuna kea in Hawaii having telescopes at its peak
13,700 feet up. Than in NM we have VLA with its 27 radio dishes. Will
sum it up" Humankind always looked up " Bert