Old May 24th 04, 02:56 PM
Jorge R. Frank

Default NASA may have to evacuate ISS if Russian rocket mission fails

John Doe wrote in
s.com:

Woopty doo. Another example of sensationalistic journalism. Of course
the station would have to be evacuated if they can no longer get
supplies up.

Funny how they mention that 3 progresses were scheduled but only one
went up due to financial difficulties. Seems to me that Progresses
have been going up at pretty regular intervals since Columbia, about 3
months apart or less.

It would certainly seem that way since the Russians do not publicize their
launch schedule very far in advance. The fact is, they *have* been reducing
their Progress support.

--
JRF

think one step ahead of IBM.