Old December 27th 20, 08:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
R Kym Horsell[_2_]

Default Is the Moon Supposed to "Cartwheel"?

Justin Tyme wrote:
By cartwheel, I mean appear to rotate clockwise or counterclockwise
throughout the course of the night? Or, is is supposed to appear
stationary from a fixed point on earth?
A fair question is "Why don't you go outside and look?" My answer is
that I have and while the first few times the moon seemed to stay in
place, the last few times I have looked it had, indeed, appeared to have
rotated 45 degrees or so clockwise over the course of several hours.

Ebun wors! Not just the moon or playnuts!

Orion gets un on his left side and goes to bed on his right side.
I calylates dis is 180 degress in 12 hours = 15 degrees per hr.

Suspectisly any intiger!

Mo proof da system is totally rigged!