Old June 2nd 19, 10:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default Flying Cars, Flying Buses, Shuttle Ships to and from Alpha Centauri

palsing wrote:
On Saturday, June 1, 2019 at 2:21:50 PM UTC-7, Bast wrote:

Palsing keeps saying Nasa Videos are NOT Nasa videos.
And you keep saying that I ever said G.W. was the mastermind of 9/11

This is an outright lie on your part. I said that the video you linked
to was not a NASA video, singular, not plural. I proved it was not a
NASA video by pointing out that is was not on their official YouTube
channel or their NASA website, and you cannot prove that it was. Its
production value is way below those videos actually produced by NASA.

Put together,....Palsing, Hagar, and GW would not have enough I.Q.
points to even be considered qualified to get on a 'short bus " route.
So it's home schooling for you.

I'll paraphrase myself and remind you that I don't think you have the
I.Q. of a turnip.

So let's get this straight.
By your definition. If it's not on the official NASA website or NASA youtube
channel, it's NOT a NASA video ?
And you think this private channel actually hired a NASA engineer to do a
video about the Orion Project ?
And in the video they used NASA's own footage to deliberately discredit NASA
?????

AND,.....That the video is not NASA produced as you think the "production
value" is not up to NASA's own standards......whatever those might be.

WOW !!!!

But why do you keep deleteing the link to the video if it's so clear to
anyone with an IQ above a turnip, to judge for themselves ?

Here is the link again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O5dPsu66Kw

I'm not posting to force you to change your mind.
But to let others see the facts for themselves. That NASA does not know how
to get men through the Van Allen Belts or protect astronauts from Cosmic
radiation, outside of the belts.
Despite their claims that they did it many times over 50 years ago.

Your logic is on the same level as Democrats who still say Trump is guilty
of collusion with the bad ol' Ruskies, despite that after two years (and
milions of dollars) , they can not come up with ANY EVIDENCE.
YET,....JESSIE SMOLLET is innocent, despite piles of evidence.

.......Some people just refuse to accept the facts, and let their "feelings"
rule their lives.

And as always, thanks for playing, we have a lovely consolation gift for
you.