Old June 1st 19, 11:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

Default Flying Cars, Flying Buses, Shuttle Ships to and from Alpha Centauri

On Saturday, June 1, 2019 at 2:21:50 PM UTC-7, Bast wrote:

Palsing keeps saying Nasa Videos are NOT Nasa videos.
And you keep saying that I ever said G.W. was the mastermind of 9/11

This is an outright lie on your part. I said that the video you linked to was not a NASA video, singular, not plural. I proved it was not a NASA video by pointing out that is was not on their official YouTube channel or their NASA website, and you cannot prove that it was. Its production value is way below those videos actually produced by NASA.

Put together,....Palsing, Hagar, and GW would not have enough I.Q. points
to even be considered qualified to get on a 'short bus " route.
So it's home schooling for you.

I'll paraphrase myself and remind you that I don't think you have the I.Q. of a turnip.