Old October 18th 17, 07:19 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy[_2_]

Default Is Elon Musk ready for the straitjacket ?

It's so nice of you to completely agree with everything I said,
despite how small your penis is.

"Chris.B" wrote in
:

On Wednesday, 18 October 2017 18:13:01 UTC+2, Gutless Umbrella
Carrying Sissy wrote:

Charlie Stross is a complete, utter ****ing wingnut. Smart,
hell of a writer, completely delusional about everything
political and everything US. His blog is not a useful source of
information, only entertainment at the poo flinging monkeys on
the left being poo flining monkeys. I wouldn't trust it to tell
me the day of the week.

Thus spake "Flining" O'Zarathustra?

A more bigoted and biased individual would be hard to assemble
from the detritus on the floor of a caveman's winter retreat!
;-)

Could anyone reasonably rely on GUCSY knowing which prehistoric
era it was, let alone which period? ;-)

--
Terry Austin

Vacation photos from Iceland: