Old October 18th 17, 06:28 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_3_]

Default Is Elon Musk ready for the straitjacket ?

On Wednesday, 18 October 2017 18:13:01 UTC+2, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:

Charlie Stross is a complete, utter ****ing wingnut. Smart, hell of a
writer, completely delusional about everything political and
everything US. His blog is not a useful source of information, only
entertainment at the poo flinging monkeys on the left being poo
flining monkeys. I wouldn't trust it to tell me the day of the week.

Thus spake "Flining" O'Zarathustra?

A more bigoted and biased individual would be hard to assemble from the detritus on the floor of a caveman's winter retreat! ;-)

Could anyone reasonably rely on GUCSY knowing which prehistoric era it was, let alone which period? ;-)