Old July 23rd 07, 04:41 AM posted to sci.astro.satellites.visual-observe
Skywise

Default I saw something!

"William R Thompson" wrote in news:87Coi.10814
:

"Skywise" wrote:

"William R Thompson" wrote:

Have you looked at USA 81 (1992-023-A)? It's supposed to be the
same type of satellite as USA 32.

Not that I recall. I'm just a casual observer. Don't even
take notes.

But I see I have a favorable pass tonight culminating at
43 degree elevation as it enters shadow.

USA 81 just made a pass here at about 80 degree elevation.
It was visible to the naked eye and the sparkling was impossible
to miss.

SWEET!!!

The marine layer is gone only to be replaced by high monsoon
clouds.

But, IIRC, I don't have another high pass for a few more days.

Brian
Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?