Old July 9th 09, 08:02 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

Default Climate change

On Jul 9, 4:59*pm, haiku jones wrote:
oriel36 wrote:
It would be impossible for any person to argue against the formal
proof for daily rotation through 360 degrees in 24 hours by virtue of
cause,effect and the set of values contained in the tables which
reflect planetary shape and rotation -

http://www.ncgia.ucsb.edu/education/...ts/u014/tables...

The *speed of the transition from daylight to darkness at varying
latitudes would be a noted effect arising from variations is
latitudinal speed .

It is not often that a civilisation wakes up to find that its
scientists cannot determine the length of time it takes the planet to
turn once and that the alternative 'sidereral time' value constitutes
modelling planetary dynamics via timekeeping averages.

As an analogy of a car and the Earth's climate *,the engine for global
climate is the central Sun and its energy while *planetary dynamics is
the transmission ,atmospheric composition represents a wheel on the
car.The fact that I have modified the explantion for the seasons
showing the actual role of 'tilt' by making planetary comparisons
should have been enough in itself to put the brakes on this social and
political tyranny of jumping to reckless conclusions to the exclusion
of all else,with the formal proof for daily rotation in 24 hours and
demolishing the reasoning behind the alternative 'sidereal time'
value,this halting mechansim is the first 100% geometric and
scientific certainty in thias wretched affair that begins centuries
ago.

I do not mind that people here disgrace themselves by ignoring a basic
astronomical/terrestrial fact but what you do with yourselves in the
future is no longer my concern.

So, does that pony know any other tricks?

Haiku Jones

It is no exaggeration that none of you can state that the Earth is
round and rotating and regardless of what you think of me or my
intentions,that 'flat Earth/sidereal time ' point of departure is the
only way anybody can claim as a certainty.

The formal proof for daily rotation through 360 degrees is 24 hours
which relies on variations in latitudinal circumference organised
around daily rotation and in terms of the transition from daylight to
darkness was always going to come and with it,the obliteration behind
the reasoning which leads to the 'sidereal time' value.

I do not even give any of you credit for knowing it is finished and
the return of genuine astronomy,the start of something better and the
disgrace which is the present reckless conclusion of carbon dioxide
and climate as an extension of the original reckless conclusion by
Flamsteed based on timekeeping averages and the inversion of
references for daily and orbital motions.

Some people are aware of all the things I have focused on yet I have
the only arguments which make the difference, -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbllT...eature=related

The half baked anti-American,anti-faith commie agenda which amounts to
carbon dioxide linked to global temperature to the exclusion of all
else is a testament to the gross incompetence of people who begin with
a dumb 'fact' for the daily rotation of the Earth.