Old February 20th 18, 12:41 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Default US wants to privatize Space Station

On 2018-02-19 01:19, Fred J. McCall wrote:

But us shelling out millions of dollars and crippling our economy
doesn't prevent it.

The question is that if you don't take action costing $X now, it will
cost you $X00000 later on in weather damages.

That's not a question. It's a preposterous claim. Trot out your
supporting data.

Not spending now, what is current US policy is short sighted and will
lead to severe costs later on.

So you claim. Your claim is not convincing. Please explain how us
hurting our economy while sending billions of dollars to Third World
********s and allowing China and India to do whatever they want does
anything good at all.

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine