Old April 10th 07, 03:21 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
George Normandin[_1_]

Default ASTRO: some imaging friends

The picture shows my long-time friends and fellow observers Tony P and his
CG-11, and Gary D and his Astro-Physics 6-inch refractor on an Astro-Physics
1200 GoTo mount. Tony only does film (still!!) and now lives in Virginia.
Gary does medium format film and CCD - excellent work, but he refuses to
show it to anyone but close friends. He now spends half his time living in
Hawaii and I wish he'd leave the refractor here in NY when he goes!

The dome is the home of the Kopernik 20-inch RC...... the woods is the home
of our New York bears.........

George N

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version