Old April 22nd 17, 10:20 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default Pioneer Anomaly 2017

Il giorno martedì 18 aprile 2017 09:05:25 UTC+2, ha scritto:
Il giorno venerdì 14 aprile 2017 23:08:19 UTC+2, Craig Markwardt ha scritto:
On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 9:32:50 AM UTC-4, wrote:
.. can you answer for an hipothetic question ? : if you discover in the Kuiper belt a disomogeity ( or a gas leakage in the rocket ) , the Pioneeer 'anomaly is resolved ! ... so , should be the trajectory of the times go-back and of the Doppler shift coincident ?

I am not certain of your question. If one has a model of the Kuiper belt, or of the gas leaks, then yes one can go back and re-analyze the Doppler data.

Anderson et al. did consider these particular topics.

CM

.. i was rereading my reference paper .. and it comes out a prime question : have you controlled if the trajectory done with the times go-back , is coincident with the modeled trajectory ?

.... i rephrase my last post : the Doppler 'shift can show the Pioneer ' speed and so the trajectory ... also the times go-back , in succession , can show the Pioneer 'speed , so the trajectory ..: is the modeled trajectory coincident with the second build trajectory ?