Old August 30th 14, 09:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default There ya go, Guthball ...

On Saturday, August 30, 2014 10:24:28 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Monday, August 25, 2014 10:20:51 AM UTC-4, Hägar wrote:

One less on your racist list of nemeses:

http://news.yahoo.com/rothschild-gra...--finance.html

Lets stay with reality. Bush and Cheney gave 3.1 trillion so the bankers would not suffer. Just think what that money could have done for those living on the streets. Those that lost their homes to these same corrupt bankers. To the mentally and physically sick. This is all covered up,so that GOPers can run for congress. Once in can shut the government down. **** "We the People" Do inside trading. Make way for TANG. Make Severn Trent Water a buck a gallon. GOP is Mafia and made USA one big GOP corp. TreBert

Yes, putting a little money in my hand would have been much better than guaranteeing that a rich banker got his 400 million dollar bonus that he could invest offshore where it was hidden from the IRS!

Double-A