Old March 14th 15, 02:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Right climate warming has started, So you see that my word ain't
ignored... california will become a desert.

Only 1 year of water left in California
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/03/c...ientist-warns/

Atleast if we may believe what the greatest scientific minds in the
world have to say... ha ha ha... und “California has no contingency plan"

http://rt.com/usa/240657-nasa-california-water-drought/

And as for the harlot yids... ****anyahu accuses now Scandinavia of
meddling in Israheli elections. Nutteryahoo has lost his mind or he is
playing for sympathy by creating a White Nordic enemy in the minds of
Israhelis harlots.

New Zealand is behind this. probably

http://rt.com/news/240697-netanyahu-...use-elections/

****anyahoo is just like you saul. annoying as ****,
bitches/whines/complains a lot.

https://youtu.be/iFAFA3B3CWU

On 14/03/2015 14:21, Saul Levy wrote:
THE SAME OLD PIGO RELIGIOUS BULL****!

WINTER IS ALMOST OVER, PIG****, AND ISRAEL WILL NOT BE DESTROYED!

TOO BAD FOR YOU AND ALL THE RAGHEADS WHO'VE BEEN PRAYING FOR IT'S
DEMISE! SAPPY PAPPY IS STILL IGNORING YOU!

RAGHEAD IDIOTS!

Saul Levy

On Sat, 14 Mar 2015 13:05:52 +0100, Warhol wrote:

On 14/03/2015 0:40, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, March 13, 2015 at 4:04:22 PM UTC-7, Arc Michael wrote:
On Saturday, March 7, 2015 at 2:47:51 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, March 7, 2015 at 9:33:58 AM UTC-8, Saul Levy wrote:

wrong camels were brought here by settlers for a cheaper transportation system. They need less water stops too and very beneficial. Please do correct history, they were not native.

However, we have a few Tyrannosaurus Rex's native to our lands.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camelops

Double-A

Ich bin sprachlos... how can a camel be extinct??? The Camel goes
through an eye of a needle... but you all don't...

"Children, how hard it is to enter the kingdom of God! 25"It is easier
for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to
enter the kingdom of God."

https://youtu.be/Prh0DxVMmok