Old March 14th 15, 12:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Friday, March 13, 2015 at 4:04:22 PM UTC-7, Arc Michael wrote:
On Saturday, March 7, 2015 at 2:47:51 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, March 7, 2015 at 9:33:58 AM UTC-8, Saul Levy wrote:

wrong camels were brought here by settlers for a cheaper transportation system. They need less water stops too and very beneficial. Please do correct history, they were not native.

However, we have a few Tyrannosaurus Rex's native to our lands.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camelops

Double-A