Old August 9th 03, 06:25 AM
Ratboy99

Default A tale of a small telescope.

There is little use in taking the telescope
out where I live since the light pollution is the worst I have ever seen
anywhere.

I've often wondered what I would do if I found myself back in L.A., where I
could not see the stars. I have a great time observing the Moon and Planets. I
think they could keep me going for a long time. Heck, nowadays they are most of
what I look at anyway, and I live under a dark sky.

Really sorry to hear about your back. I did in a disc (L4-L5) last summer and
spent the summer laying in a bed on my back looking out a window for my
stargazing. Man, that hurt! It still does as a matter of fact. And talk about
depressing. Any chance of things coming back around for you?

rat
~( );

email: remove 'et' from .com(et) in above email address