Old February 18th 10, 10:24 PM posted to us.military.army,sci.space.policy,sci.military.naval
Jack Linthicum

Default The Battle for Marjah: US Must Win with Both Hands Tied Behindit's Back

On Feb 18, 5:06*pm, Eric Chomko wrote:
On Feb 17, 5:57*am, Jack Linthicum
wrote:

On Feb 17, 4:27*am, "William Black"
wrote:

"Andrew Swallow" wrote in message

Ray O'Hara wrote:
"William Black" wrote in message
{snip}

The Taliban is not a dictatorship.

*What is it? its certainly not a republican form of government.
a theoracy is a type of dictatorship
From the outside the Taliban feels like a group of war lords.

No no no...

That's our side...

--
William Black

All these moments will be lost in time, *like icecream on the beach
Time for tea.

Seems more like what Americans call a "Yard Sale", everyone
participates until the profits start to dwindle.

Yard sales yield a profit? Heck I thought yard sales were for getting
rid of stuff that you think others may want that you haven't donated
to charity or thrown out, and that aren't worth putting on eBay.

In the neighborhood yard sales I have participated in the "good" stuff
goes early, pretty much at the listed price. Towards the third or
fourth hour items are sold for the buyer's price, finally the junk is
given away.