Old February 9th 06, 06:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers

Default Don't MAKE me come DOWN there!

"Lomie" wrote in message
"Heather Thompkins" wrote in message
oups.com...

Charles D. Bohne wrote:
On Wed, 08 Feb 2006 10:34:58 GMT, "Kiyo"
wrote:

I am eighty-five years old come November this year.

So you were born in Nov.1921? In Japan I presume?

C.

When in November?

Hello Charles and Heather!

Kiyo was born in Okinawa, Japan, on November 22, 1921.
We rescued her on Dec. 7, 1941, just a few days following her 20th

birthday.
Her plane had been shot down by a new American battleship weapon.
We wanted to study the damage, so we rescued the plane.
We had to reassemble Kiyo and revive her.
She came through it rather nicely, I think.

While her calendar age is almost 85 years, her mental age is nearly 200
years, and her physical age is presently about 53 years.
She chose not to age her body there for awhile, and then after reading

about
the sean aging rituals, she asked to participate.
Darla, thinking it was just a little bit unusual, okayed it anyways.
Not long after this, Kiyo became the H H I C of our crew.
Then she and Ollie became a "thing", and now she's pregnant with triplets
(girls girls girls hee hee ).

Despite her hefty IQ, Kiyo does get a little flustered by some of the

modern
methods humans have devised to deal with their tremendous levels of fear,
such as in the coffeeboi posts this thread.
Couldn't you just FEEL the sweat oozing off the foreheads of Brucie and
K-man as they typed those words of yawning?
So wonderfully true to their primate heritage!

Thank you!

Lomie

Still hee heeing, I see !

HJ