Old May 19th 18, 01:01 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default Commercial Lunar Payload Services

In article ,
says...

So NASA is going to let contracts for people doing commercial lunar
landers so they can manifest payloads on them. Just who do they think
those commercial providers are? They say one of their criteria for
awarding contracts is going to be 'past performance'. Are there a
bunch of commercial lunar landers that I am unaware of? If not, just
what 'past performance' is there to look at?

We'll see, but they've worked with smallish companies on VTVL lunar
landing style tech demonstrator vehicles in the past. So, it depends on
your definition of "past performance", now doesn't it?

Jeff