Old April 17th 15, 09:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Thursday, April 16, 2015 at 5:39:53 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

Thanks AA Lets see what this ugly deaf old man can do? Here is a kicker that Mal-Practice lawyer wants me to come to his house in Newport Beach sunday. He found my pictures in the Gazette. Will see. I hate the Freeway.So I'll go Sunday at 6:30am. trebert

I think we should take advantage of every opportunity, since we get so few of them. I wish had sued the hospital for giving me that leg infection that gave me pain for 5 years! At least I never paid their bill!

A beautiful day here in Gresham! Sunny and not a cloud in the sky! 66F as of 1:30 PM, and on its way to 71F or more! Should get even warmer in coming days!

Double-A