Old November 12th 12, 07:55 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
Painius[_1_] Painius[_1_] is offline
Banned

Default Aether has mass

On Sun, 11 Nov 2012 16:13:58 -0800 (PST), mpc755
wrote:

On Nov 11, 6:13*pm, Painius wrote:

Displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward
matter is gravity.

Yet, the aether cannot do that on its own. *It must have help. *There
must be a pressure exerted on the aether. *What, in your opinion,
might be the source of that pressure?

Aether exists everywhere particles of matter do not.

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave. In a
double slit experiment the particle travels through a single slit and
the associated wave in the aether passes through both.

What, again in your opinion, causes the disappearance of the
interference pattern when a sensor is placed near a slit?

'Interpretation of quantum mechanics by the double solution theory -
Louis de BROGLIE'
http://aflb.ensmp.fr/AFLB-classiques/aflb124p001.pdf

“When in 1923-1924 I had my first ideas about Wave Mechanics I was
looking for a truly concrete physical image, valid for all particles,
of the wave and particle coexistence discovered by Albert Einstein in
his "Theory of light quanta". I had no doubt whatsoever about the
physical reality of waves and particles.”

“any particle, even isolated, has to be imagined as in continuous
“energetic contact” with a hidden medium”

The hidden medium of de Broglie wave mechanics is the aether. The
“energetic contact” is the state of displacement of the aether.

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave.

In a double slit experiment the particle travels a well defined path
which takes it through one slit. The associated wave in the aether
passes through both. As the aether wave exits the slits it creates
wave interference. As the particle exits a single slit the direction
it travels is altered by the wave interference. This is the wave
piloting the particle of pilot-wave theory. Detecting the particle
strongly exiting a single slit turns the associated aether wave into
chop. The aether waves exiting the slits interact with the detectors
and become many short waves with irregular motion. The waves are
disorganized. There is no wave interference. The particle pitches and
rolls through the chop. The particle gets knocked around by the chop
and it no longer creates an interference pattern.

Fascinating!

What is it about the detection of the particle that turns the
associated aether wave into "chop"? The detector does nothing but
"detect", correct? So how does a device that does nothing but detect
have any affect at all upon the aether wave that's associated with the
particle?

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine @ http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/