Old February 19th 15, 06:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Gravity Has No Wave To It

On Wednesday, February 18, 2015 at 3:13:14 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Gravity is my life.Gravity works with motion.Its motion can go faster than c,and that makes it so tricky to pin down in our thoughts and detectors.Its more like a field made of lines of force in every direction,and its force gets bigger with the objects mass density that blocks it.Reality is NOTHINg Can Block it. If its a huge cloud of gas in space it will make it a ball of gas. If its a huge dust cloud it will make it into a bigger and bigger rock.Every thing that these gravity lines of force push against will in time go with the force of gravity.It is in every sense of the word."The dog catching its own tail." Hope I gave this posting out well enough that a barmaid could understand it? Einstein saw these lines of force as waves.Not I TreBert

arc Your now listed with the other low wits. Best you crawl back under your rock. Get lost. TreBert