Old March 19th 17, 08:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Saturday, March 18, 2017 at 6:39:30 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 1:00:16 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Temperature has been flatlining here in Gresham. Currently 58F as of 1:00 PM PDT. Lifht rain this AM. But expecting a little warmer the next couple days.

Got the number of the guy Kim knows running fast food in Hawaii. When she brought me food yesterday, I gave her that information. This could be the start of our fast food empire here in Oregon!

Double-A

Singer an piano at the library WOW.Do they need a stand up for laughs?Cool and Sunny and Sandy disapeared. People asking me for jobs every day.What can I say. TreBert

The male singer was followed up by a female operatic singer whose voice was even more ear piercing and annoying! Sometimes the have had guitar playing singers, children's choruses, and even mariachi bands on Cinco de Mayo!

Hope you can soon get your shops open and put people to work. The country needs it.

A rare sunny day here in Gresham. Maybe because we are getting so close to the beginning of Spring! Currently 47F as of 1:00 PM PDT. Was a low of 34F at 6 this morning. Wind hardly noticeable out of the northeast.

Double-A