Old March 16th 17, 08:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

A rare sunny day here in Gresham. Scattered puffy clouds. No wind. Current temp 50F. A much better day than when I went to lunch with Kim yesterday. A strong south wind blew rain into my face and tried to destroy my umbrella!

I am so glad I have gotten my printer ink cartridges so reasonably, $12 95 for both of them, new and sealed in factory boxes! I ran across an invoice on my computer from over 10 years ago stating that I paid $79.98 when I ordered them directly from Xerox!

Double-A