Old September 30th 11, 10:17 PM posted to sci.space.policy
William Mook[_2_]

Default Sadness

On Sep 29, 11:57*pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 29, 10:07 am, Fred J. McCall wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 29, 12:00 am, Fred J. McCall wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 27, 6:54 am, Fred J. McCall wrote:
wrote:
Check this out;

Ever wonder why we didn't have income taxes before 1913?

Uh, we did.

No we didn't.

Yes we did. Go look it up, you ignorant ****.

I did you removed them.

No, you didn't. You spewed a bunch of your usual paranoid delusions.

http://www.irs.gov/app/understanding...hm02_les03.jsp

Mookie lies removed unread

The IRS is mis-stating the facts.

And so is EVERYONE ELSE BUT MOOKIE!

Seek professional help.

Its not me saying it Freddie,

Yeah it is, Mookie.

remaining insanity elided

Seek professional help, you threadjacking little whackjob.

*only stupid."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * -- Heinrich Heine

Obviously I'm just a mirror for your madness Fred. I only made one
comment on my own. All the others were in response to your errors. I
think if you cut the pills in half, you might have better results.