Old August 16th 05, 01:51 AM
Brad Guth

Allan Cole,
Ever taken notice as to how it is when we've objected to being
snookered and continually lied to, in that we've always used our real
names, and we have real email addresses that work and even a for-real
street address and a telephone that works just fine and dandy, while
others protecting their incest cloned MI5/NSA~NASA butts as to
defending their ruse/sting jokes and worst possible dastardly deeds in
the entire universe never seem to have existed as any real person.

It seems rather obvious why my topics have been stalked, bashed and/or
banished, as perhaps mostly because I'm a whole lot more often right
than I'm being given credit for. Obviously other folks would dare to
give some of my ideas a second thought if I were given so much as 1%
credit for even a few of my discoveries related to Venus, our moon and
even that of our close association from time to time with the Sirius
star system.

I'm actually willing to share and share alike, and I've got lots to
share. How about yourself?
~

Nondisclosu in spite of an orchestrated status quo, seems there's
been other life upon Venus
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm
Russian/China LSE-CM/ISS (Lunar Space Elevator) as interactive within
the ME-L1/EM-L2 sweet-spot
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/lunar-space-elevator.htm
Of Sirius, proto-moons, Venus & Earthly ETs & of somewhat testy topics
by; Brad Guth / GASA-IEIS
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-topics.htm