Old June 7th 17, 01:21 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default SpaceX to launch next X-37B mission for USAF

SpaceX Falcon 9 To Launch Next X-37B Mission
Jun 7, 2017 James Drew - Aerospace Daily & Defense Report
http://aviationweek.com/space/spacex...-x-37b-mission

From above:

"The ability to launch the Orbital Test Vehicle on multiple
platforms will ensure a robust launch capability for our
experiment designers," Air Force RCO director Randy Walden
said of the Falcon 9 pick. "We are excited about this new
partnership on creating flexible and responsive launch
options and are confident in SpaceX's ability to provide
safe and assured access to space for the X-37B program."

Jeff