Old May 3rd 17, 02:34 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default SpaceX first DOD flight underway

In article m,
says...

On Mon, 1 May 2017, Jeff Findley wrote:

SpaceX's first DOD flight is underway. Since they weren't allowed to
cover the 2nd stage, the long range camera followed the first stage all
the way from launch to a successful landing at their landing zone at
Cape Canaveral. Those "ass-backwards" burns are quite impressive to
see! If you didn't watch the thing live like I did, you really should
watch the replay video.

What's the web site address for the show?

Article:
http://www.spaceflightinsider.com/or...e-exploration-
technologies/spacex-ventures-into-the-black-with-classified-nrol-76-
mission/

YouTube (video queued up to show the cool bits):
https://youtu.be/EzQpkQ1etdA?t=708

Jeff