Old May 1st 17, 01:28 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default SpaceX first DOD flight underway

SpaceX's first DOD flight is underway. Since they weren't allowed to
cover the 2nd stage, the long range camera followed the first stage all
the way from launch to a successful landing at their landing zone at
Cape Canaveral. Those "ass-backwards" burns are quite impressive to
see! If you didn't watch the thing live like I did, you really should
watch the replay video.

Jeff