Old November 7th 03, 02:24 PM
ralph sansbury

Default "Pioneer anomalous acceleration" and Cassini

"Oeystein Olsen" wrote in message
"ralph sansbury" writes:

"Jim Greenfield" wrote in message
om...
"Asimov"

wrote
in message

. ..
"Jim Greenfield" bravely wrote to "All" (04 Nov 03

23:57:09)
--- on the heady topic of " "Pioneer anomalous

acceleration" and Cassini"

JG From: (Jim Greenfield)
The question was settled years ago. There *is*

definitive
anomalous
acceleration in pioneer and the voyagers. No

theoretical
explanation has
yet been settled on.

There is a new article Nov 3 by Anderson et al with a

mundane
explanation no new force or planet etc.

Would you mind pointing me to the abstract/article? I couldn't

find in neither
ads, nature nor arxive. I really would like to have a look at

it.
I saw something on Google the other day with the Nov 3 date
and the Kuiper belt object explanation but maybe it was an older
paper as I couldn't find it again today.

--
Øystein Olsen,
,