Old October 21st 17, 08:46 PM posted to talk.politics.misc,sci.space.policy,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,soc.culture.usa
Mr. B1ack

Default STUPID To Crash Cassini Probe

On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 14:31:33 -0400, SteveGG
wrote:

Hmm ... Pence is now nominally the top dog of the
US space effort so it might not hurt to complain to
him about this sort of thing.

What ?! Tell me it isn't true.

Sanctimonius, evangelical, stupid turd ! Doesn't even believe in
evolution. Universe is really only 6,000 years old, and was created in
7 days. All those fossils were put there by the devil to mislead man.
God presides over everything and His thoughts and actions travel
instantly across many millions of light years. Pence and all mankind
were made in God's image and likeness ...

Hey, I voted for him ... because the alternative
was even worse in its own way :-)

Still, he's a conservative ... so appeal to the
penny-pincher aspect you usually see with
conservatives. Crashing Cassini was A BIG
WASTE OF MONEY. I don't know if he thinks
the universe is only 6000 years old, but he
WILL understand WASTED $$$.

BTW, most 'religious'/conservative people are
NOT young-earth/no-evo ultra-fundies. The few
that are tend to get all the press, makes them
SEEM like a bigger bloc. Like viewing stars and
planets, more local 'truths' often depend on
what wavelength filter you view them through :-)