Old May 7th 17, 09:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Sunday, May 7, 2017 at 11:30:20 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, May 6, 2017 at 2:22:22 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, May 6, 2017 at 11:31:12 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, May 4, 2017 at 2:30:15 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, May 3, 2017 at 2:49:45 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Lots of bikes here.bike lanes and hook ups .84 and sunny .Feel kind on down.However won a Chinese prize at the Senior Center here in Anaheim.My friend Hoo tells me The new year is 3 weeks old. I told him I'm so down I might throw myself into a Hawaii volcano. He told me that is just movie reality. Go figure Trebert

A friend Hoo? Hoo's on first?

Currently 81F as of 2:15 PM PDT here in Gresham. Was 83F yesterday and stayed sunny all day. But today there are some clouds, and a sudden shower hit with big drops just as I was coming over on the bus. But it had stopped by the time I got off the bus.

Had a good lunch with Kim yesterday. But the Chinese Garden Buffet should crank up their air conditioner! Gave Kim a cheat sheet to help her pass the DMV eye exam.

Tried to help her with her new Verizon phone, but that phone is a pain in the butt!

Double-A

Like "Hi Hoo Rudy Valley Kim needs glasses.Best she not drive at night.Cars kill more than guns. Cool and misty rain.Just about clearing up.Still can't walk without a walker. X-rays show torn legaments around hip down to knee.Bad twist when I fell.Seeking good Jewish lawyer. Go figure TreBert

Kim may need glasses, but I'm sure as hell not paying for them! She is not going to be driving for a long time anyway. No money for a car. But she want it for ID.

Some puffed rice sheets soaked in corn sugar that Kim gave me set off a dental emergency yesterday, and kept me home bound! I wasn't sure if I was going to die from the pain, or from the overdoses of aspirin I was taking to deal with it! But what choice? Today the pain is gone and no ill effects except for a slightly swollen jaw! I'll have to be careful what I eat for a while until the infection clears.

I noticed the Gresham Farmers' Market has opened outside the library today! Will soon have farm fresh vegetables again!

Double-A

ID can be had in many ways.A picture and address.Library card.Bank card etc.Cool and lots of rain at 1 AM . Still using the walker.Trebert

Kim could easily get a DMV ID card. But I have been encouraging her to renew her driver's license while she can, before she ends up in the same boat I am in, having to go through the compete written and driving test to get a license! Also she might have to produce more pieces of ID that she no longer has. She has already had to get a replacement Social Security card. Nowadays you need an official picture ID card just to buy cigarettes!

Nice day here with sunshine and scattered clouds. It is 59F as of 1:15 PM PDT here in Gresham. Wind 5 mph out of the north. The gigantic Hill Church complex next to the library has just let out, and well dressed people are walking the streets of Gresham. Here at the library it's the usual motley crew.

Double-A