Old October 16th 09, 06:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

On Oct 16, 8:36*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Late posting *My rusty trusty dusty,and beer spilt upon webtv. had MSN
technical problems all morning. Out for 4 hours.

Sure it wasn't Rudy who wetted down your WebTV?

At 11 am its 81F and
very cloudy. Only hit 85 by 2PM and then heavy rains will keep it cool.
Heat wave over Saturday and Sunday have the best weather of the year.
might go to the beach with Rudy.

56F here at 10:05 AM PDT. Low 54F. Expected high 64F. Light
sprinkles of rain. This is a lot better than that cold wind we had
earlier in the week. Nothing but rain in the forecast.

Rudy loves the van and the beach.
Another foreclosure on my street. Getting real bad. Bank America getting
stifled by its card holders.

But they are getting even by charging a $99 annual fee!

*Wish I could stiff them. They are
Godfather owned,and will get their losses *given back to them by the
treasury. *It only proves what I have been preaching is true. *Will not
be long food stamps run out,and the poor will be allowed to grow food on
any *vacant lot. *It will have PR showing America has a big heart *O ya
Bert

I think it was Hillsboro that just repealed an ordinance against
raising chickens in your back yard! Why not?

Double-A