Old October 14th 09, 03:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

81F at 9am another record breaking day Will be 93f at 4 pm No wind no
rain Spoke to Barbara Arrant yesterday. She is with Severn Trent Toho
Mafia water. She like Kelley are laughing that I can stay living with
no water for 9 months. My life to Severn trent water is just a laugh.
Arrant knows Toho is above the law and will soon be on my house tax
assessment bill if I pay for water or not. Severn trent water is going
the way of Waste Management. reality is Florida at this spacetime is
100% godfather controlled. I am no longer a trouble maker. I am a loser.
Severn Trent is the power and the glory. Severn trent took care of me by
showing who is boss. That only in a democracy can the one person be
heard and protected. I am the power of one,and that means I have no
power. That means I can be left to die. Just a crazy old man. Bert