Old September 30th 09, 02:17 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.policy,alt.politics
jonathan[_6_]

Default NASA: "Water on the Moon!" This is the Shameless Science!

"Sylvia Else" wrote in message
jonathan wrote:

The question is, will that be enough?

I can't see why not.

We better be ...sure, else the future of humanity is dim.
With abundant energy, the sky is the limit.

We can do nothing and hope for the best, or we
can act and make sure. And considering the fact it
would give NASA a new reason for being it badly
needs, would require low cost to orbit and jump start
the commercial launch industry, I think it's a good idea
for many other reasons aside from a simple cost
analysis.

And I haven't even mentioned the patriotic and military
reasons. Which are plenty.