Old February 25th 09, 06:01 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics
[email protected]

Default Pseudonyms, deceit and dirty tricks.

On Feb 25, 9:21*am, " wrote:
On Feb 25, 9:10*am, " wrote:

On Feb 24, 10:31*pm, "Alan Erskine" wrote:

wrote in message

STOP POSTING THIS CRAP TO SCI.SPACE.POLICY!

Why would anybody want to have space policy? Dude, you are over
working.

We'll just let QWest decide whether what you are doing is appropriate or
not; hmmmm?

Deranged.

Vietnam veteran from a small town having big ideas about the world?
Ruling over the aliens? Secret government projects? Policies in space,
you are crazy, man.

Are you saying I am some type of a very very bad boy and let's see
what
Quest, my provider things of me, boy? I say boy you are very nasty,
Marxes of power in the head of the ku klux klan tonight, boy, boy,
boy,
boy.