Old March 16th 04, 10:31 PM
Tom McDonald

Default Planet_X

Cosmic_Surfer wrote:

snip

The Sumerians list of Planets:

[1]Sun - Apsu -one

[2]Mercury - Mummu - counselor emissary of Apsu

[3]Venus - Lummu - Lady of battles

[4]Mars - Lahmu - deity of war

[5]Earth - Ki - the maiden who gave life.

[6]Moon - Kingu (the chief satellite of the planet Tiamat)

[7]Jupiter - Kishar - foremost of firm land

[8]Saturn - Anshar - foremost of the heaven

[9]Pluto - Gaga - counselor and emissary of Anshar

[10]Uranus - Anu - he of the heaven

[11]Neptune - Nudimmud or Ea - artful creator

[12]Marduck (Nibiru) - (the twelfth planet)

Where did the Sumerians get all these informations ?

Pietro,

Where did you get this information?

Also, what did the Sumerians say about the climates of Jupiter,
Neptune, Pluto and Marduk? If you can tell me that, please also
tell me where I can look it up for myself.

Tom McDonald