Old March 1st 19, 08:40 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha

Default Canada Joins Lunar Gateway

Quadibloc wrote in
:

On Friday, March 1, 2019 at 6:05:26 AM UTC-7, Chris L Peterson
wrote:

Full employment is not a good metric for a healthy economy. And
our economy right now is not robust at all, unless you're in
the upper income and wealth brackets.

In order for the economy _to_ be robust for those in the lower
income and wealth brackets, wouldn't full employment be what you
need? So I'm afraid I'm not quite following you here.

That would be because, stupid as you are, you're light years smarter
than Chris (who, being named Chris, is, by definition, an idiot).

Full employment isn't the *only* metric for a healthy economy, but
it's a required one.

--
Terry Austin

Vacation photos from Iceland: