Old August 24th 19, 11:25 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Greg \(Strider\) Moore

Default NASA confirms mission to Jupiter?s moon Europa to explore its icy oceans

"Jeff Findley" wrote in message

says...

"JF Mezei" wrote in message ...

Could Europa Clipper launch on oe of the unmanned SLS test launches
(thus not cutting into Artemis's plans) ?

Europa Clipper was manifested awhile ago for SLS-3.

While true, it's possible that the Artemis program might try to take
that vehicle back if they need it to help make their 2024 "first crewed
landing" date. This is just wild speculation on my part though. I
don't have any "inside sources" in NASA or the Congress (who would be
the ones funding the thing).

Oh no doubt. At this point other than perhaps the first flight of SLS, I'm
not putting any bets on follow up flights.

Jeff

IT Disaster Response -
https://www.amazon.com/Disaster-Resp...dp/1484221834/