Old February 16th 04, 06:53 PM
RetroProphet

Default Mars Rover

SO, you dot not swear that the Shuttle disappeared
"behind the horizon", when you saw a launch of a Shuttle,
because the Shuttle DID NOT DISAPPEAR BEHIND THE HORIZON!

www.geocities.com/markpeeters96/aa.html
www.geocities.com/markpeeters96/proof1.html

Wow, looks like he's got you there.
What a powerful proof.

My posts have now been ignored by him because he has
no idea how to respond: he knows he can't explain
away the satellite-based telecommunications industry
with anything approaching solid evidence.

And, he doesn't want to think about what evidence
would convince him that stuff does orbit the earth,
which proves he's not interested in doing science,
just interested in putting forth an unsupportable
crackpot notion.

So, he sticks to nay-saying whatever you say,
and repeating his bogus physics.

I still think he's a trickster just trying to
get a rise out of folks.