Old July 23rd 11, 12:06 AM posted to sci.space.policy,alt.philosophy,rec.arts.sf.written
Michael A. Terrell

Default Once and for all...are humans or robots better for Mars?

Brad Guth wrote:

Would you like Mook to put together a very long list of objectively
proven lies our government, its many agencies and hired contractors
have been caught in having perpetrated dastardly deeds, then telling
us lies upon lies and/or having covered their butts and the especially
those higher butts for their own greater good (aka job and benefit
security)?

When are you two oddballs going to tie the knot and leave on a very
long honeymoon, so we can get some peace and quiet?