Old July 9th 03, 12:48 PM
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Default Space Camp info

OM wrote:
Alan Erskine wrote:

Thanks, Joe. Richard Katz or OM are the most likely
scum doing this.

...I made a major mistake where you were concerned, Alan.
At the advice of someone I considered a friend with a
rational outlook on things, I took you out of my
killfile. The truth is obvious - I should have never let
you out of Killfile Hell, and should have left you there
to rot.

Just for the record, Bob, I'm sorry. It was very bad advice.
Even for someone not willing to take your lack of
involvement on faith, the evidence indicates it's
unreasonable to target you as the perpetrator.

rl