Old July 9th 03, 11:51 AM
OM

Default Space Camp info

On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 17:50:33 +1000, "Alan Erskine"
wrote:

Thanks, Joe. Richard Katz or OM are the most likely scum doing this.

....You know, up until now you were the victim here. I've defended you,
and pointed out who the true suspects were in this. And now you go and
put the blame on *ME*?

[Counts to ten, but gets as far as seven]

No. **** that. And **** you, Alan. And the horse you rode in on.

....I made a major mistake where you were concerned, Alan. At the
advice of someone I considered a friend with a rational outlook on
things, I took you out of my killfile. The truth is obvious - I should
have never let you out of Killfile Hell, and should have left you
there to rot.

....Well, that's a problem easily fixed. All I need to do is send you
back to Killfile Hell to become John Maxson's bunkmate. And that's
where you're going as of right now, especially since it'll get rid of
you *and* your impostor.

PLONK

....Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice. you'd better ****ing
duck and cover.