Old November 3rd 14, 06:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Gravity Has No Wave

On Thursday, October 30, 2014 3:39:03 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Millions spent looking for a gravity wave and finding none proves what I have been saying over the years. Gravity is the aether. Its just there and everything is emerged in it evenly in every direction.It makes things round.. I thing of gravity as a fish under water trying to figure out bouyancy. Trying to figure out water pressure. TreBert

Reality is knowaing what we think is a vacuum and that its empty space is in reality "WE JUST FOUND THE MISSING 99% of the universe." TREB - bert