Old June 18th 07, 04:35 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle
surfduke

Default Miami Herald calls for Resignation of NASA IG

On Jun 17, 1:29 pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Jun 16, 12:24 pm, "Danny Deger" wrote:

"Jonathan" wrote in message

. ..

Posted on Fri, Jun. 15, 2007

Miami Herald Editorial

NASA needs a better watchdog

OUR OPINION: SCATHING REPORT FINDS POOR PERFORMANCE,
BAD JUDGMENT

As inspector general at NASA, it's the job of Robert ''Moose'' Cobb to
blow
the whistle whenever he finds something wrong, usually by issuing reports
critical of his own agency. Recently, however, the tables were turned. Mr.
Cobb found himself the target of a scathing, 289-page report
substantiating
allegations that he abused his authority and had created at least the
appearance of being too chummy with the managers he's supposed to be
policing. Apparently, NASA's managers are perfectly happy with this cozy
arrangement because he's still on the job.

snip

I worked for NASA until last fall. Last summer I complained to the NASA IG
I was being bullied at work and alleged gross misconduct on the part of NASA
management in them lying to local officials to have be detained against my
will. I also supplied documents to establish NASA management worked with a
local judge to prevent me from getting a hearing or an attorney. Needless
to say, the NASA IG did nothing. They did not even acknowledge receipt of
my complaints.

Danny Deger- Hide quoted text -

What do you expect from those pesky Zions in control. You're out and
they are in, as in end of argument.

BTW why haven't you become another Jewish team player?

The same banishment and/or exclusion of evidence applies as to what's
so freaking intelligent looking about Venus, and of why our physically
dark and otherwise nasty moon has not been walked upon.
-
"whoever controls the past, controls the future" / George Orwell
-
Brad Guth

It is wild how you quote Orwell, after bashing the Jewish folks!

I hope your vision of control never gets in at NASA, or any other
program.

Carl