Old October 5th 06, 06:11 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Space Cadet[_1_]

Default Scientists teleport two different objects

wrote:
OASN, I can see that this tech. may become of value for communication &
computers. It is worth the effort to continue funding this, (but one
should not think we will be beaming about anytime soon).

Carl

Thank goodness! Think about, would you want to 'Beta Test' a
transporter? ;^)

Just my $0.02

Space Cadet

Moon Society - St. Louis Chapter

http://www.moonsociety.org/chapters/stlouis/

There is only one (maybe 2) basic core reasons for humans to go
beyond LEO, That is for the establishment of space settlements or a
space based civilization. Everything else are details.

Gary Gray 11/9/2005