Old February 9th 05, 07:42 AM
Wings

Or a flat plane so one could maximize energy collection from a nearby star.
(Seems there may be no 'best' shape).

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
What if here is no flying saucers built by aliens going through
deep(galactic) space? Reason is they all would build their space craft
as a ball(right Darla) Its really the only way to go. A sphere(ball)
has no wasted space. Nature loves this shape because it is so
symmetrical. Build a spacecraft perfectly round and have its equator
plane revolving at a speed that would equal Earth's gravity force. Its
axis poles would have no force of gravity,and that would make ideal
sleeping areas. Keep in mind that a spinning sphere can be said to have
super symmetry. As you know I'm big on spin. I like round
Walking on the inside of the ships walls is just the same as walking on
the Earth's surface. Inside a push force,and outside like here on
Earth's surface a pull force,but they are equivalent Einstien told us
that Bert

Or since there is no wind resistance in space, how about a giant cube so
you
can maximize useful space which is lost a sphere?

--
BV
Webporgmaster of iheartmypond.com