Old April 12th 13, 02:31 PM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default BINGO THE EINSTEINIANO TEACHES DOPPLER EFFECT

Bingo the Einsteiniano's final exam (before starting to prepare himself for the professorship). Bingo is shown an observer moving away from the light source: both the frequency and the speed of the waves relative to the observer decrease:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=EVzUyE2oD1w
"Fermilab physicist, Dr. Ricardo Eusebi, discusses the Doppler effect..."

Bingo should see the frequency decrease but should not see any decrease in the speed of the waves relative to the moving observer. Bingo is watching for a few seconds then turns to Einsteiniana's jury and ecstatically declares:

"I clearly see the frequency decrease but the speed of the light waves relative to the observer is unchanged, I do not see any change, the speed of light never changes, Divine Albert said so, yes we all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity."

The exam is success. Bingo and the jury (they are now indistinguishable from one another) sing and dance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEyfr10lgNw
That's the way ahah ahah we like it ahah ahah!

Pentcho Valev